Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Life lately…

After graduation, life has been a whirlwind. I’ve been working non-stop for the university and I’ve also booked a short break to visit Rome with my best friend Jade (I’ll probably be writing a blog post on that once I get back – also, if anyone has been to Rome, please give me some recommendations as to where to visit!)


So what have I been up to? Well, apart from working I’ve been attempting to look for graduate jobs and realising how hard it is. My contract with the university runs out at the end of October so I don’t have too long in order to find another job.

As well as this I’ve been debating whether to return to the University of Greenwich’s Cheerleading Team. If you’ve been continuously reading my blog then you’re aware how much I love cheerleading and how sad I would be if I had to give it up! The main reason for possibly giving cheer up would be due to work commitments (and seeing as I have been struggling with this – it isn’t a huge problemL), I’m basically just thinking ahead. I would obviously love to keep cheering. The people are so lovely and it’s such an amazing sport (If you follow the University of Greenwich’s Twitter account then you’ll have seen this picture of me flying at work! This was to show what graduates would miss most about university. Mine was cheerleading).

I’ve also been trying to keep on top of my blog lately (staceytalksbeauty.blogspot.com if you want a read!) and I’ve also started up my own YouTube Channel which I was really excited about. I’ve been wanting to start one for years now (since I started my blog) and finally got round to doing it a few weeks back.

What have you guys been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!american summer camp counsellor jobs & american summer camp counsellor

    ReplyDelete